Monday, September 28, 2009

Whoa;

Man what I week this was. I've been busy all day trying to get sketchers for me &+ carlos' clothing line smh what a J.O.B. that is lol. But um as you know its MONDAY and that means MUSIC MONDAYS is on and popping. Sean Kingston dropped his album Tomorrow and I think its going to flop for 2 good reasons his cover sucks and the only song ppl really kno is "fire burning" which isn't even all that good bruh. SOOOOOOOO.... As you all should know the Blueprint 3 is still going hard but sumthin I dont get is..why are ppl still buying cd's? Dont they have iPODs or mp3's? Come on now ppl its 2009! Get hip! A new song that dropped that got my head rocking and my feet tapping (yes i am a old man) is that BAALLLLINNN by soulja boi. It's a good club song and shows how soulja boi is progressing in the rap game. So yeah thats it for music mondays..im going to be M.I.A this wk. becuz im upgrading to a iMAC and I probalby won't be able to get on for a minute. Duces...

1 comment: